Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sign

In addition to Baby Ngo #2 (Elouise? Clara? Elizabeth?), I'm now incubating a cold AND a bad case of dog fever.  Some of the places I go for work are a little "edgy," and I always run across some rough looking stray dogs (of the pit bullish variety which Papa has verboten), and it is taking alot of willpower not to lure the little/big/cagey-looking/mangey boogers into my car and bring them home.  Logically, I recognize that this is not the appropriate time or way to go about getting a good family dog, but I'm not the only one that is sporting a burgeoning love of dogs.  The signs were all there from the beginning.  Would Nang be able to say "no" if the Wildebeest brought home a stray/shelter/rescue dog?

 3 months and hitting the dog hard

 Holding paws

Controlling two ferocious beasts on a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment