Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Before

BEFORE the friends I am supposed to be joining in September blog-a-day tan my hide, let me say that I'm sorry.  I thought the peer pressure of others' expectations of daily posts would be enough to get me to stay awake an extra 15 minutes and write, post a picture, something.  But that peer pressure wasn't as effective as I predicted, and performance anxiety/writer's block took over.  Blog-a-day seemed like a great idea BEFORE I recognized the imminence of Baby Ngo #2's scheduled arrival date.  She hasn't been formally introduced...now for the uterus shots:


A wee bebe

20 weeks - we decided to find out the gender this time, and it's a....

GIRL!
The sonogram technician loved her role in the surprise and pointing out the details of #2's girly bits - she included three angles.  Nang opened the envelope with the results for Father's Day.

34 week profile - things are getting cramped in there


Whole body shots don't fit because she's so much bigger.  This is her foot.  The doctor says that the fluid level is on the low end of normal, and her weight is on the low end of normal, but not to worry until 36 weeks.  I tried to convince her that my husband is Asian, so a smaller-than-white baby might be expected...she didn't buy it.

1 comment:

  1. I am guilty of being a blog a day quitter for the month of September! There's just too much going on for me right now that I have not been inspired! But anyways, I can't believe you're SO CLOSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete