Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Scoop

I looove having the scoop - a juicy tidbit no one else or only a select few know is delightful.  My famous friend, Meg, and her sister/photographer extraordinaire, Kate, call it "fo."  For the longest time, I thought they were talking about Vietnamese noodle soup, pho, but then they let me in on the scoop.  Today's fo: I FREAKED out fo real when I saw this cheese's expiration date.  Baby Ngo #2 (Harper, Jane, Caroline?) will be two weeks old by the time I forget to throw this away. Freaking out.

Pastoral scene, lower-fat calmness on the front 

Panic-inducing computer stamp on the back

2 comments:

  1. Is that link provided to prove Meg really exists?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made up that whole website and business to keep up the charade of those "other" friends. The actors I hired to play them were getting expensive!

    ReplyDelete