Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meet the newest Ngo...


El Raton

The first time I saw this little guy, he ran in front of our back door a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I was seeing things. Then this morning, I saw him out for another run, and saw him perched atop this diverter. I got a quick picture, and when I looked up from the camera, he was gone. This makes me think he may have taken up residence underneath the little deck off our back door.

El Gato

Bailey's eyesight is poor at best, so she'll be useless in The Great Rat Hunt of 2010. The only cat we have is this really freaky one from Taima (William's great-grandmother). I can't look too closely at this stuffed animal, his eyes give me the willies.

On Guard

Hope he has the same effect on El Raton...

1 comment:

  1. are you trying to pull a kim? i was half expecting an ultrasound picture!

    ReplyDelete