Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy weekend: sweet potatoes

We decided to take a different approach to feeding William because the straightforward method was not working. Our original plan involved making a mountain of mashed sweet potatoes, dumping it on a big plastic bag outside, taking off his clothes, and letting him at it in the hope that some of it would end up in his mouth. We slightly altered the plan, and it worked fairly well.

Will squished around in the little bowl for a bit

Then took control of the situation

Contemplating the situation

Evaluating the equipment

The spoon distraction allowed me to push potatoes into his mouth with a finger


It was a little messy (he somehow got it INSIDE his diaper), but Bailey didn't seem to mind

Neither did Will

3 comments:

  1. That last pic is DEFINITELY a framer!

    "My humps, my humps, my lovely baby lumps, check me out", dying over his rolls

    ReplyDelete